Thursday, September 9, 2010

Back with more stories...

Nearly 3 years ago, I wrote the last post on this blog. I apologize for abandoning it; life took quite a few turns I did not expect!! I was able to return to 'my' kids, and then was returned to the States due to changes in registration and visa policies. It turned out to be a blessing in disguise, as I returned to college in the fall of 2008, studied for 2 semesters in California, then 1 semester in Israel, and, by God's grace, met the man of my dreams!
That's right - I'm married! He is absolutely amazing. My husband is my best friend and the most wonderful man in the world (although I will admit, I am just a bit biased. :o) ). He is finishing his last year of college, after which we plan to return to Russia together, prayerfully continuing to reach out with the hope of the Gospel.

As I am now finally able to catch up and continue writing a bit, I plan to do so as much as time will allow. I hope and pray these stories will continue to be a blessing and a help to whoever they may!

No comments: